Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Post!


Welcome!
     Music is an awesome thing. The more you listen to it the more you will discover and the less room you will have on your ipod. I created this blog to show the world the difference between real punk bands playing good music and what our society today considers as "punk", which is about as close to real punk as any any politician is too taking a stance on... anything. I’m gonna apologize now for everyone i am going to offend with my social commentary; not really if you are offended too bad for you. Also, I guess there a genre of music called pop-punk, and ill explain why it doesn’t exist later on when I have more time to write.Basically I just want to share my findings in the music world and help promote those bands out there that are true punk rockers.That’s all I got for now, but I will be updating this blog on a regular basis once I get it going.
T. Rones

No comments:

Post a Comment